VOICEN is an open source project to build voice-enabled devices.
The first goal of the project is to make an open source smart speaker. With an open source smart speaker, you have the freedom to choose which voice assistant to use.You have full control of your device to install apps and to share your data.
The first hardware of the project is a DIY smart speaker kit - VOICEN Linear 4 Mic Array Kit.
- Built a smart speaker with multiple voice assistants
- Make a Wi-Fi speaker with AirPlay and UPnP/DLNA
- Setup a multi-room audio system
- Automate your home with HomeAutomation
- Learn to use a variety of audio processing algorithms such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Direction Of + Arrival (DOA), Noise Suppression (NS) and Beamforming
- Learn how to send data over audio